Homeless Youth & Unaccompanied Homeless Youth
All students have the right to partial credits. Schools are required to issue partial credit for coursework completed.
Partial Credit Calculation Resources
Where are you staying tonight?
Hotel or Motel
Friend’s or Relative’s House
Shelter or Transitional Housing
Need help or have questions?
Who is At-Risk for “Homelessness”?
Individuals who lack a fixed, regular and adequate nighttime residence.
- Sharing the housing of other persons due to loss of housing, economic hardship, or other similar reasons
- Living in motels or hotels
- Living in emergency or transitional shelters
- Living in trailer parks or campgrounds
- Living in cars, parks, public spaces, abandoned buildings, or other facilities not designed for regular sleeping accommodations for human beings
- Unaccompanied youth (youth not in the physical custody of a parent/guardian)
- Abandoned in hospitals or awaiting foster care